Experiental Inner Warrior Retreat For women in Sri Lanka
Four day experiential workshop exploring your authentic power, using creative mediums, movement and mask making – in a beautiful retreat space on the south coast of Sri Lanka (Sri Devi Retreat www.srideviretreat.com)
The workshop will provide you with an opportunity to explore what Authentic Power means to you and how to express it fully in your daily lives, as an Urban Warrior. Questing for self-understanding, self-awareness, self-compassion and self-love.
- 7 days accommodation: 3 nights Full Board and 4 nights Half Board (so that you can explore local restaurants)
- Daily yoga and ayurvedic massage
- Airport transfers in Sri Lanka (to and from the airport)
- Sole use of the retreat (maximum numbers 8)
- Flight return ticket – approximately £400 from UK
- Sat 9 Nov – Sat 16 Nov 2019
- Arrival on Saturday (Dinner with the whole group)
- Workshop will start on Sunday morning and finish on Wednesday afternoon (3 nights Full Board and one night Half Board – Wednesday dinner not included)
- Thursday and Friday will be free for you to explore the local area (two nights Half Board – with breakfast and lunch)
- Saturday with Breakfast. Departure after Breakfast
Single room occupancy: £1310
Double room occupancy: £960
For further information please contact Shirani directly on 07950 856 2639
It is within the herd that I have finally found my voice.....long forgotten but not lost.
Thank you, Cleo and Sultana for allowing me to be part of the herd.
Thanks to my therapist I am now more assertive and clearer of my needs and therefore more able to live a life that I want rather than what people want.
Although at the beginning I was very scared of horses, today I realised that the biggest fear was that I could be as powerful as the horses.