Diploma in Supervision
This course is open to practitioners from all theoretical backgrounds wishing to start supervising counsellors and psychotherapists or already have experience and wish to gain a formal qualification.
This 12 day (one weekend per month) training will cover the following:
- Theory and practice of supervision in Counselling and Psychotherapy
- The supervisory relationship
- Good practice in supervision
- Enabling the supervisee to make use of supervision
- Assessment in supervision
- Legal issues
- Diversity in supervision
- Ethical dilemmas and ensuring standards in supervision
- Group and one-to-one supervision
- Working across modalities
- Skills and practice.
Participants will be supported in developing their competencies and abilities in evaluating their own practice.
- Participants will need to have a minimum of two years post-qualification experience and be currently working as counsellors and psychotherapists.
- Hold a Diploma level counselling/psychotherapy qualification, or equivalent.
- Supervised counselling/psychotherapy practice for a minimum two years post qualification (supervision must meet BACP requirements of 1.5 hours per month).
Dates: TBA booking now open. Contact us to register interest.
Times: 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
It is within the herd that I have finally found my voice.....long forgotten but not lost.
Thank you, Cleo and Sultana for allowing me to be part of the herd.
Thanks to my therapist I am now more assertive and clearer of my needs and therefore more able to live a life that I want rather than what people want.
Although at the beginning I was very scared of horses, today I realised that the biggest fear was that I could be as powerful as the horses.